Saturday, September 1, 2007

BOY DO I MISS I.M.


Once upon a time there was a very busy Press Pimp named I.M. For almost 15 years, I.M. spent the better part of August and January frantically planning the most dynamic, visually sensational fashion shows for New York's Fashion Week. Lo and behold, one season, a fellow Brit (did I not mention I.M.'s Scottish heritage?) descended upon Fashion Week from (gasp) California. I.M. was smitten. Fellow Brit convinced I.M. that his creative genius was needed in San Francisco, where Herculean attempts to compete with New York and L.A.'s Fashion Weeks were being planned. I.M, eagerly accepted the challenge. Though his devoted subjects were broken-hearted, they took comfort in knowing that though I.M. was spending fog-filled mornings speaking San Francisco-ese, he still considered New York his true home. So much so in fact, that I.M. still returns to New York for Fashion Week every September and February, accompanied by Fellow Btit and a slew of aliens (aka Californians) with him.

So be advised I.M.-watchers, the eagle has landed this afternoon. I.M. was spotted getting in a taxi at JFK at approximately 1 PM (EST) today.

Stay tuned...




Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Blog Archive

▼ 2007 (1)
▼ August (1)
BOY DO I MISS SAMSON MCQUEEN

About Me

MEDIA WHORES' TEA ROOM
View my complete profile

No comments: