Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tea and Movie Time - Bond Boy Daniel Craig



Bond boy Daniel Craig on his killer bod:

"Last time I did a lot of weights to bulk up. This time I'll do more running. I won't be as 'no-neck'. But when this guy takes his shirt off, he should look like he could kill someone."

Said his Bond co-star Dame Judi Dench, after sneaking a peak at Daniel getting dressed in his trailer, "It's an absolute monster! Maybe I shouldn't have said that. How uncouth of me!"

The Tea Room eagerly awaits his first nude scene and is madly in love with the Dame Judi!

3 comments:

fashion boy wonder said...

Monster?

sanfranpreen said...

Love this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn!

Unknown said...

Omg I love Daniel Craig best after ever XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:-)